Expedition Vessel Villa
An expedition vessel with an ice-strengthened hull that has been recently converted into a passenger ship that can accommodate 12 guests in tasteful cabins. She is perfect for exploring the polar latitudes and we welcome her as an addition to the Secret Atlas fleet.
There is a large viewing area located on the bridge level which is perfect for viewing Svalbard’s stunning scenery from the warm. She features a large dining saloon, small library, wine cellar and a reading room.
Crewed by a team of experts with decades of experience navigating Arctic waters, she is a the ideal vessel for guests looking to go on a real expedition. She is perfect for adventurous private expeditions to explore rarely visited and hard to get to areas in Greenland.
There is accommodation for 12 guests across 6 comfortable cabins with shared facilities located next to the cabins (some cabins have direct access). She is equipped with Zodiacs for shore landings and exploring.
The areas of operation are Svalbard, Franz Josef Land, Norway, Iceland and Greenland.
- Accommodates 12 guests in 6 x twin cabins.
- All cabins are well-appointed and are finished to a high standard.
- Large dining saloon.
- Spacious observation area on bridge deck.
- Equipped with 2 Zodiac landing crafts for shore landings
- Semi enclosed deck spaces to enjoy the view
- Ice strengthened hull
- Fully staffed with experienced captain, crew and expedition leaders.
- Areas of operation – Greenland, Svalbard, Norway and Iceland.
- Ice-reinforced hull
- Guests: 12 people
- Cruising Speed: 9 knots
- Zodiacs: 2
- 6 x passenger twin cabins with shared facilities located next to cabin.