Svalbard Yacht Charter
A high latitude expedition sailing yacht with a touch of luxury
New to our Svalbard Yacht charter fleet is this luxurious and spacious polar expedition sailing yacht complete with sauna. Ideal for warming up after a day out exploring in the cold.
Built for exploring the polar regions she has an aluminium hull and is equipped with a zodiac and jet rib for exploring. She has a lifting keel which allows her to access shallow areas that would otherwise be inaccessible to a larger vessel.
The interior has been built to the highest standards. She comfortably sleeps 8 persons in 4 cabins, 2 of which can either be used as a double or bunks. On the main deck, there is a well-appointed wheelhouse with large windows for enjoying the view from the warm. Below decks, there is a large open galley, passenger saloon with TV, 2 showers and 2 WC’s.
She is ideal for one of our private yacht expeditions or as a charter vessel for scientific or media productions. The areas of operation are Norway, Svalbard and Greenland by request.
- Accommodates 8 guests in 4 private cabins ( 2 x can be configured with double or bunks and 2 x with bunks)
- Stylish Interior
- 2 x Hot Showers
- Equipped with a Zodiac landing craft for shore landings
- Warm, covered observation area
- Spacious, comfortable living space
- Aluminium hull built for travel in the polar regions
- Retractable keel to allow her to reach shallow waters that are inaccessible to larger vessels
- Fully crewed with experienced captain, first mate and hostess/cook.
Ideal for photography tours, private charters and scientific research
- Areas of operation – Svalbard, Norway and Northern Europe.
- LoA: 20.07 m
- LWL: 19.75 m
- Beam: 6.14 m
- Draught: 1.70-3.57 m
- Ballast: 8.200 kg.
- Height: 29.90 m
- Displ.: 44T
- Material: Aluminium
- Engine: Steyr 150hp
- Diesel: 4800L
- Fresh water: 3730L
- Grey/black water: 1300L
To get a quote, check availability or to find out more please get in touch.