Photography Expeditions and Photography Tours
Remote, hard to get to places
Our photography expeditions are designed by photographers for photographers. We use small expedition vessels and highly experienced expedition leaders to venture further into the unknown.
Small Vessels, Small Groups
Unlike voyages on larger ships, our voyages are unhurried and take a maximum of 12 photographers. All our expeditions take place on small vessels which offer a great deal of flexibility to explore.
Learn and develop photography skills
Our expeditions are suitable for all photographers from pro to amateur. Each expedition is led by a world-class photographer with experience in the destination. Workshop and feedback sessions will help develop new skills.
Our Top Photography Expeditions
Svalbard Photography Expeditions
Join a small expedition vessel with just 12 photographers to explore and photograph Svalbard. This expedition is led by a highly experienced team that will take you further into the unknown.
- A great destination for wildlife photographers
- One of the best places in the world to photograph polar bears in the wild
- Get up close to glaciers and pack ice
- Remote Arctic landscapes
Our Svalbard photography tours vary from 8 – 15 days depending on the time of year you would like to go.
Greenland Photography Expeditions
Join a small expedition vessel with just 12 photographers to explore and photograph Greenland. This expedition is led by a highly experienced team that will take you further into the unknown.
- A unique chance to photograph some of the largest icebergs on Earth
- Visit remote settlements and meet local people
- Get up close to glaciers and wildlife
- Photography remote Arctic landscapes and abandoned villages
Our West Greenland photography expedition is 10 days and departs from Ilulissat.
Baffin Island Photo Expedition
Join a unique adventure to explore and photograph Baffin Island on an expedition vessel with just 12 photographers. We will visit remote, seldom-visited areas of the Canadian Arctic.
- A true exploration of one of the most remote parts of the Arctic
- Stunning Arctic landscapes
- A variety of Arctic wildlife including a good chance to see polar bears
- Visit remote Inuit settlements of the Canadian Arctic
We are running this expedition in summer 2023. Places are extremely limited. Please contact us to register an interest.