Join Secret Atlas on a 12-day in-depth Antarctica cruise with an extended focus on wildlife viewing and photography in Antarctic peninsula. This expedition is aimed at those wanting to spend the maximum amount of unhurried time ashore observing wildlife and is suited for photographers and wildlife watchers.
What makes this trip even more special is that our vessel takes just 48 guests, the smallest group size in Antarctica. When you are ashore you will be in a small group of just 12 guests for an intimate wildlife and photography experience. Traveling on a small expedition vessel gives us more flexibility, more time ashore and allows us to visit landing sites that the large cruise ships can’t visit.
Antarctica Cruise Highlights
- Small group experience of just 48 guests, the smallest group size available in Antarctica.
- A rare opportunity to join a in-depth exploration of the Antarctic Peninsula with extended time ashore to view and photograph wildlife.
- Explore key wildlife sites on the South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula.
- Comfortable, and intimate ice-strengthened expedition vessel with sauna.
- Encounter Antarctica’s wildlife including penguins, fur and leopard seals and whales.
- This trip give you the maximum time ashore. All guests can fit in the Zodiacs and land at the same time, so no waiting time.
- Numerous opportunities to photograph Antartica’s Icy and stunning landscapes from the ship and shore.
- Led by highly experienced expedition leaders and photography guides.